Wednesday, June 22, 2011

1st grade mom

I have decided that in terms of the mom schooling I've made it to the 1st grade. I think I have some of the basic concepts down. How to change a diaper. When they come in with a bad dream, they just need a quick cuddle, Preston likes the nook on my arm, or hand on his head as security when he is sleeping with me. Always, always have drinks with lids on them. Expect the worst with food in the car. The perfect storm will always happen. Train, cars, and other tv show characters. Always check to see if kids have shoes on before we get into the car.
Now, the other day my children and I were playing in the backyard. My son was breaking a rule of some sort and I was giving him his warning : "If you continue doing ____, then you will get a time out" 4 year old says "ok. I was getting hot and bored anyways" He did _____. Then we went inside had timeout then on with life. I hope this is on the lesson plan soon. What do I do?
Lesson plan wish list #2. How to make my boys stand next to me or in stroller in the bank, at the grocery store, during swim lessons ect.. Bank scene: you can image: me, talking to the teller kids, running around everywhere teller, taking forever .
Swim lessons. I am one of 3 moms who has dared to have multiple children, and bring them in the pool. One lady has an infant. Easy kid stays put. 2nd lady has twins about 2ish. Just sit in a stroller. Never heard them say a peep. My two year old is up and down and all around. Seriously. I want to graduate to 2nd grade. What's the secret. Twin 2 year old boys. quite and in stroller.............. incomprehensible -- like quantum physics

No comments:

Post a Comment