Sunday, June 26, 2011

Goals


I have been pondering about goals recently. We all have goals of different levels.
Little daily goals- getting dishes in dishwasher, doing laundry before it gets crazy, read for my book club, be nice to my kids, eat something health- just one thing.
Bigger goals- get something published. In a real publication
But as I am writing my list I keep thinking of lots of goals, then erasing them. So it's come down to this. I don't want to be really good at one thing. I want to be versed in everything. Like A.J Jacobs who wrote the book. "The Know-it-All" . It's about a man who read the Encyclopedia Britannica . And all the interesting info he learned.
My list of current I want to know more about
blogs
the history of the US
the history of the World
Japanese internment camps during WWii
how to make my own pasta
gardening
re purposing furniture
how to read the nutrition facts on the side of food boxes
how to play Mario Brothers so I can help my child get past level one.
what is the best cleaning product to make for less scrubbing on my stove top
do graphic design
make my house look shabby chic and not shabby.




No comments:

Post a Comment