Sunday, October 3, 2010

1st sunday- gratitude day

Today is the first Sunday of the month. I like to dedicate this day for my attitude of gratitude. Now my list can go on and on, but that would be way to long. Here are my top ten of today.

1. My Preston gives hugs and cuddles any moment he can. He wakes up in the morning and just starts the day with a HUGH hug. Precious

2. My husband will make dinner for me out of whatever leftovers I pull out of fridge and don't know how to make taste good again.

3. Noah, with out fail, will be good whenever I REALLY need him to be good. - Not so much when I would just like it. On these days I don't even tell him or bribe him. Somehow he just knows. Amazing.

4. I love that I live in California and in October I can sit outside on my grass, read a book, watch my kids play, and take a quick catnap.

5. I have modern convinces of tv, internet, cell phone, electricity, ect...

6. I get to be a stay at home mom. I love my job!

7. I have great friends who I can call on a whim and they will rearrange their lives for me.

8. My grandpa who taught me the correct way to pop popcorn (0n the stove). Had a huge bowl today.

9. That fall is coming and I have the cutest pumpkin on my front door that has a curly stem and make me smile. I love pumpkins

10. My kids have a definite sibling love/ competitive relationship but at the end of the day they both curl up in bed, listen to me read stories, and then give each other hugs and kisses with no reminders. I am sure that won't last forever. I have to cherish it know.

No comments:

Post a Comment